samedi 25 octobre 2008

A CLEAN SKATESHOP


You know I have been to a lot of cities around the globe and the first thing I think of doing when I enter a new city is walking into the local skateshop. It is something that I love to do and I still do it. I have been to core shops and sadly the mall shops and chain stores. One thing that I noticed that separates us from the rest is that we are CLEAN. If you walk into our store early in the morning, the store smells like windex and you can hear the lovely sound of a vacuum, just like the picture of Gab above cleaning out the dust contaminated music counters.

If you were wondering about the other thing I have noticed over the years compared to other places I went to... Its our choice and selection... over 11,000 items... check it out www.exoshop.com

Vous savez, j'ai été dans plusieurs villes à travers le monde et la première chose que je fais quand je débarque à un nouvel endroit c'est visiter la boutique de skate du coin. C'est quelque chose que j'adore faire et que je fais toujours. J'ai eu la chance visité quelques ''vraies'' boutiques comme la nôtre mais malheureusement beaucoup trop de boutiques de centres d'achat et de grosses chaînes. Une chose que j'ai remarqué qui nous distingue de toutes ces boutiques, LA PROPRETÉ! Rien ne bat la fraîche odeur de windex et le doux son de l'aspirateur le matin lorsque nous ouvrons la shop! Chacun ici participe assidument à la tâche comme le démontre Gabrielle sur la photo!

Et si vous vous demandez si j'ai remarqué d'autre choses en visitant ces ''wannabe'' skate shop comparativement à ici....C'est la quantité de choix que nous avons....plus de 11,000 items.

Jeter un coup d'oeil www.exoshop.com

Aucun commentaire: