lundi 5 juillet 2010

FLIPin OUT 2!







FLIPin OUT? Avez vous oubliez le demo FLIP en 2006? Eh oui.. ca fait 4 ans deja que Mark Appleyard, Rodrigo TX, David Gonzalez, Shane Cross (RIP), et notre ami legendaire Tom Penny sont venu dans la ville de Quebec pour nous donner toute un show! Je me souviens!
Il y a du nouveau stock FLIP en magasin donc EXTREMELY SORRY!

Did you know that it's already been 4 years since we had the AMAZING Flip skatebaord team in Quebec City for one of the best pro demo's I have ever seen? Guys like Mark Appleyard, David Gonzalez, Rodrigo TX (I hope he still remember our CRAZY NIGHT OUT after!), the late Shane Cross(RIP), and our good friend Tom Penny were all in town making our jaws drop to the floor...I though I might share some of the moments from that day with all of you!
And if you;re interested you can check out all the NEW FLIP PRODUCT and EXTREMELY SORRY by clicking on the links!

Aucun commentaire: